Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter and information on the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, entering the fortnightly competition via Facebook or Instagram from 24/02/2017 to 04/08/2017. Eligible Entrants must not be an employee of the Promoter, or any of their related corporations or any agencies associated with the Competition; and is not a spouse, de facto, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- “Promotion Period” and promotion run fortnightly.
- “Promotion Period” means the period commencing fortnightly on a Friday at 09:00am AEST and entries close at 11:59pm on the Friday.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must like/follow the promotor on social media channels Facebook and Instagram, and tag two friends in the promoter’s post.
- A maximum of one entry is allowed for each Eligible Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry or claim process.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- All valid entries received will be judged by an external agency appointed by the Promoter utilising an electronic draw to select the winners.
- The winners will be announced at 4:00pm AEST on the Monday following the promotion.
- There will be one winner on Facebook and one winner on Instagram and prizes are as advertised in the post.
- The prize consists of two vouchers each valued at $8 where one Facebook and one Instagram winner each receives one voucher.
- The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event of prize unavailability, the Promoter reserves the right to alter the prize contents to a comparative offer.
- Total prize pool is 24 vouchers totalling $192
- The winner will be notified in writing on Facebook or Instagram. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish their entitlement to it. The winner’s first name may be published on the Top Juice Facebook and/or Instagram.
- To collect the prize, the winner must visit their local Top Juice store. Alternatively prizes in the form of vouchers can be sent to winners.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (d) use of a prize.
- Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and publicize its winner. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the Promotion administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers. Persons may contact the Promoter by post or email at the address to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
- Each winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter, and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram, and Eligible Entrants details will not be disclosed to Facebook or Instagram but to the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Top Juice Pty Ltd of 18-20 Richmond Rd, Homebush West NSW 2140
NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01520